Dental Savings Plan
Park Cedar Dentistry Savings Plan
Helping Our Charlotte Neighbors Get the Dentistry they Deserve
More and more studies show that your oral health is directly linked to your overall health. Clearly getting proper dental care needs to be as important a part of your healthcare routine as exercise, eating right, and having a yearly medical. But that doesn’t make affording dental care any easier – especially if you don’t have dental insurance.
Our team at Park Cedar Dentistry understands. It’s why we created our Dental Savings Plan!
This plan was created to help you and your family get quality care, stay on track with your oral-care maintenance, and get the healthy smile you need and deserve – even without the safety net of dental insurance!
What Makes Our Dental Savings Plan So Special
We want everyone to get healthy – even if you don’t have insurance. With our plan there are:
- No Deductibles
- No Yearly Maximums
- No Claim Forms
- No Pre-Authorization Forms
- No Pre-Existing Condition Limitations
Best of all, you and your family have immediate eligibility!
What is Covered by a Park Cedar Dentistry Plan
Your coverage includes 2 preventive visits per membership year. These visits include:
- Basic teeth cleaning (or the cost of a simple cleaning applied toward periodontal maintenance)
- Exams by one of our cosmetic dentists
- Fluoride treatments for children 14 and under
- One set of necessary x-rays
You will also receive 15% off procedures including:
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Treatment
- Periodontal Therapy
It’s just another way we strive to keep our Charlotte friends and neighbors happy, healthy, and smiling for life.
If you have any questions, please call our office today.
- This is NOT INSURANCE and cannot be used in conjunction with other insurance plans or used at other offices
- The plan will not cover any portion of a specialist referral
- Will not apply to injuries filed under workers compensation
- Will not apply to automobile medical coverage
- Will not apply to procedures outside the treating dentist’s capabilities
- Will not apply to hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind
- Will not apply to CareCredit or other financing programs
If you are considering getting dental implants, then you may have many questions about what they are and how they are administered. If you want to know about dental implants, then here are some frequently asked questions about the treatment. What are Dental Implants? Dental implants are used to replace… Read More…